21st Annual Central Florida Family History Conference
Saturday, November 4th, 2017
Olympia High School
4301 S. Apopka Vineland Road
Orlando, Florida 32835
Admission is $35. The price includes:
- Conference notebook with this year’s syllabus
- Map of the buildings
- The schedule
- Faculty biographies
Students 18 and younger are FREE! Individual meetings with the speakers are FREE! (Note: Every person must register! If you are bringing a friend, please have your friend register separately.)
Sorry, no refunds as we have many contractual obligations.
Lunch and CD orders must be placed by Monday, October 30th to ensure availability.
- Lunch – $10.00 – Panera Bread choice of turkey or ham sandwich. Comes with a pickle slice, chips, a cookie and bottled water
- Conference CD – $10.00 – Contains this year’s and the last five years’ syllabi
We encourage you to pre-register so that you will be assured a seat in the classes you want. First come, first served. Sorry, no refunds as we have contractual obligations.
You may register and pay on the day of the conference, but your choice of classes and access to lunch or conference CDs can not be guaranteed.
Before you register, please decide which classes you’d like to attend by looking at our conference schedule.
You may register online, by mail, or by phone:
- If you would like to pre-register by mail or phone, click here for instructions
- If you would like to pre-pay via credit card (processed by PayPal) or pre-register your class preferences without paying until the day of the event, please fill out the form below
If you pay at the door, we will accept cash, checks, MasterCard, and Visa
If you have questions or need help registering, call Linda Adams at 407-363-7537 or call Karen Jorgensen at (407) 808-3118.