19th Annual Central Florida Family History Conference
Saturday, November 7th, 2015
Olympia High School
4301 S. Apopka Vineland Road
Orlando, Florida 32835
Admission is $20. The price includes:
- Conference notebook with this year’s syllabus
- Map of the buildings
- The schedule
- Faculty biographies
Students 18 and younger are FREE! Individual meetings with the speakers are FREE! (Note: Every person must register! If you are bringing a friend, please have your friend register also.)
Lunch and CD orders must be placed by November 1st to ensure availability.
- Lunch – $10.00 – Panera Bread choice of turkey or ham sandwich. Comes with a pickle slice, chips, a cookie and bottled water
- Conference CD – $15.00 – Contains this year’s and the last four years’ syllabi
We encourage you to pre-register so that you will be assured a seat in the classes you want. First come, first served.
You may register and pay on the day of the conference, but your choice of classes and access to lunch or conference CDs can not be guaranteed.
Before you register, please decide which classes you’d like to take by looking at our conference schedule.
- If you would like to pre-pay via check or money order, you must click here to fill out this form and mail it in by November 3.
- If you would like to pre-pay via credit card (processed by PayPal) or pre-register your class preferences without paying until the day of the event, please fill out the form below
Credit card or PayPal payments can be made online. If you pay at the door, we can only accept cash or check as payment.
If you have questions or need help registering, call Phillipa (Monday – Friday) at (239) 989-9846 or call Karen (Saturday – Sunday) at (407) 808-3118.